Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering...

If you have been wondering why I haven't posted anything for 4 or 5 days now, I have some reasons. And if you weren't wondering, you will find out anyway. These past two weeks have been fairly busy for me. Last week I was working on a book review that I will be posting soon. But that still isn't ready and doesn't seem like it ever will be. Secondly, My Dad and I are going to The Truth War conference in Durham, NC on the 21st and 22nd. So I have been doubling up on my schoolwork so I won't get behind. This Thursday we will be leaving for North Carolina. The conference is on Friday and Saturday, and Saturday afternoon we will make our way back to Ohio and should get home around 1 A.M. Sunday morning.

1 comment:

AJSBookBlogger said...

Have fun at the conference!