Weekend A La Carte (September 26)
-
The IVF industry doesn't want you to ask questions / What worship will God
not accept? / Why Arab armies don't win wars / A conclusion in search of
evidenc...
Haman's Gallows
-
by Phil Johnson
learned about the accusations against Tom Buck when they first surfaced
months ago. Tom himself informed me on March 27 and sent me a copy ...
Yes, but is it Art?
-
This post is my obligatory review of Captain America: Civil War.
*The shorter version*: this is the Avengers movie we were looking for.
The longer versi...
We're Moving...
-
As from tomorrow this blog will roll over to another site, where we plan to
improve and enlarge each day’s content.
*CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE NEW BLOG S...
Five Years--a glimpse of what's been happening!
-
*It's been such a long time since I've blogged anything! I don't know yet
if I'm coming back to this, but I do feel like I should update it a bit. I
have n...
No comments:
Post a Comment